Issues & Releases
Here's a list of the latest changes on the site.
September 12, 2023
- Expanded Font Setup options: Font Randomization, Locking, Type Scale, Font Export for CSS and Tailwind
- New Templates: Dashboard and Blog Post
- Custom code export
- Shades options for Tailwind color export
- Shades export in 3 formats of HEX, RGB, and HSL
- Eyedropper for color picker
- Updated contrast checker symbols (changed from color to symbol)
- Updated shortcuts based on community request
July 28, 2023
- Bug fixes for the light/dark mode switching
- Bringing back realtime color updates to the colorpicker. It won't work while moving the mouse, but when you release the mouse.
July 11, 2023
Updates to the randomization and locking features:
- Improved night/dark mode switching
- Improved locking and randomization
- Fixed minor bugs
The calculation of accent color contrast was also just updated to be more accurate in contrast with the site background color and secondary color, since it's mostly a graphical object and UI component, not a textual element.
July 5, 2023
Massive updates for much requested features, including:
- Custom color picker with full browser support
- Dark/Light modes
- Loading both local and Google fonts just by typing the font name in Font Setup
- RGB and HSL values for CSS, Tailwind CSS, and SCSS.
- QR Code generator for viewing the colors on other devices quickly
- Shade generator (in export options)
- Ability to select the color scheme for randomization
Realtime Colors relies on the suggestions and requests from the community to improve day by day.
Here is a list of the current limitations and improvements to be released based on the community suggestions:
|Issue||To be released|
|No gradient options||Gradients for buttons|
|Color accessibility issues for certain conditions like colorblindness||Accessibility options|
|Lack of the ability to view colors from the Palette Generator on the main site easily||Quick tools for this feature|
There are always new features scheduled for release.
No suggestion or request goes unnoticed, so if you'd like to contribute, make sure to check out the Contributions page.
Updated on September 12, 2023